Monday 20 August 2012

Mask Of Virtue - In This World

What I'm Listening To

Okay, so this is a bit of a cheat of a post because, obviously, I'm not just listening to this 60 second teaser over and over, but I just couldn't choose a single track to show you.

Mask Of Virtue are 5 guys from my hometown who have made quite a name for themselves locally, and since signing to Rising Records, nationally! Their album, 'In This World', was released physically today and I am so happy for them! 

They've just completed a tour supporting Silent Descent, getting their MOV on at venues such as the Riverside in Selby and Camden's famous Underworld and spreading their massive electro-metal sound with new fans all over the country.

You can buy Mask Of Virtue's album from play.com, hmv and amazon (yep, in America too!) from today, if you get a chance to listen, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Think Enter Shikari, but heavier, and with goosebump-inducing vocals from frontman Joe.


Also, you may have noticed a quick glimpse of a photo credit in the video, check out Aiden Wadsworth Photography!


Raech

x

2 comments:

  1. Not normally what I listen to, but it is a really creative piece of work and the blog was well written. Well done and keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really means a lot to me, thank you very much!

      Delete